3 Years ago I put together a list of over 200 Adoption Books for Kids and it was so popular I thought I should spend some time finding adoption books that have come out since then.
The below list is all the books I found that are NEW adoption books for kids since I created my last list. These books never made it onto my previous post.
Ready for it? Three, Two, One…..Go!
*this post contains affiliate links that are of no cost to you, but help me keep this blog up and running. Thank you in advance for your support! XOXO
- I’ve Loved You Since Forever By Hoda Kotb
- The Adoption Tree By Kimberly James
- And That’s Why She’s My Mama By Tiarra Nazario
- I’m Yours: An Adoption Story from a Mother’s Heart By Ashley Cameron
- You’re Here for a Reason By Nancy Tillman (Not specific to adoption)
- Chosen: You Belong By Kimberly Rae
- Some Babies are Adopted By Cindy Walker
- Discovering Me: A Journey Book About Adoption By Betsy Trainor
- When God Made You By Matthew Paul Turner
- Forever Family By Kelly & Lindsey Bullard
- God Gave Us Family By Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Wonderful You: An Adoption Story By Lauren McLaughlin
- Mommy and Me Don’t Match By K Monsma
- Ally’s Big Book of Friends: Adoption Stories By Khloe Lee Banks
- Family By Love: A Story of Open Adoption By Kaycee Parker
- Cocoa’s New Family: An Adoption Story By Gwendolyn DelCoglin
- Adoption Is a Lifelong Journey By Kelly DiBenedetto
- Why Did You Choose Me? By Katie Cruice Smith
- Roxie the Doxie Finds Her Forever Home By Dean A Jody
- Love You From Right Here By Jamie Sandefer (A Keepsake Book for Children in Foster Care)
- Speranza’s Sweater By Marcy Pusey (Adoption and Foster Families)
- Foster Care: One Dog’s Story of Change By Julia Cook
- You Were Made for Me By Sheri Sturniolo (Topic of being born from Sperm, Egg or Embryo donation)
And that is officially my list of New adoption books for kids! I hope you found some that you love. And if you want to find more I recommend that you check out my list of Over 200 Adoption Books for Kids!
And if you would like to share the love please pin the below image 🙂
Any other new adoption books you know of? Please leave the info in the comment section for people to find. Much Thanks!