This video sewing tutorial walks you through all the steps you need to sew a harvest apron.
A harvest apron is also known as a gathering apron, why? Because it will help you gather your harvest! These garden aprons are great for gathering beans, peas or even apples!
So let me help you sew one up so you can get back out to that garden.
*This post contains affiliate links, if you shop through them I will make a small commission which allows me to continue to make these free tutorials for you. I appreciate your support.
Harvest Apron Cut List:
You can mix and match what pieces you want cut from what fabric. I recommend using two different fabrics.
- Small Loop: 2″ by 5″ (Cut 1)
- Thin Ties: 2″ by 28″ (Cut 2)
- Waistband: 7″ by 24″ (Cut 1)
- Waistband Ties: 6″ by 40″ (Cut 2)
- Outer Apron Pocket: 26″ by 40″ (Cut 1)
- Inside Apron Pocket: 26″ by 40″ (Cut 1)
You Will Need:
- Cotton Fabric, I used Quilters Cotton as it is a bit thicker.
- EZ Point and Turner (This is a very useful tool to turn your projects right side out. I LOVE mine!).
- Loop Turner (this is so cheap and a MUST HAVE in your sewing box).
- Cutting Mat, Ruler & Rotary Cutter (this is how I cut my fabric but you can use some fabric scissors if you prefer.
- All Purpose sewing thread.
- Sewing Machine.
Watch the Video Tutorial HERE:
To follow along and put your harvest apron together watch the video tutorial HERE.
I hope you enjoy sewing this apron up as much as I did!
Please pin the below image to share this project with others. I appreciate your help in spreading the word!