This tutorial has three sizes to help you sew a fabric pumpkin.
PLUS a patchwork pumpkin version you can sew as well.
*This post contains affiliate links, As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases. if you shop through them I will make a small commission which allows me to continue to make these free tutorials for you. I appreciate your support.
Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial:
You will Need:
- Fabric, Get creative! I have seen these done with old sweaters or old flannel. I used cotton fabric, but you could even use a linen or any other fabric that has a nice texture or pattern.
- Strong Thread, Use a jean thread or cross stitching thread
- Polyfil, or any other stuffing you may have lying around.
- Wooden Beads, or sticks you find in your yard.
- Glue, I used a hot glue gun.
- Basic sewing supplies.
- Basic Version: Cut one piece 8″ by 20″
- Patchwork Version: Cut 5 pieces at 8″ by 5″
- Basic Version: Cut one piece 7″ by 17.5″
- Patchwork Version: Cut 5 pieces at 7″ by 4.5″
- Cut one piece 6″ by 14″
- Patchwork Version: Cut 5 pieces at 6″ by 3.8″
Watch the Video Tutorial HERE:
To follow along and sew a fabric pumpkin in both styles (Basic or Patchwork), watch the video tutorial HERE.
For another fun fall sewing project check this hexagon table topper to finish your fall décor look!