Sew your own Advent Calendar using one of these two Advent Calendar Versions. One version uses charm squares and the other version uses fat quarters.
*This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Both Advent calendars can be sewn with your own fabrics as well if you don’t want to use charm squares or fat quarters.
Here is the FREE PDF download for the numbers I used:
Follow This Video Tutorial to sew your own Advent Calendar
What to put in your Advent Calendar?
For my advent calendar I like to do a mixture of the items I am listing below:
- Gift Tag Cards with little Activities on them. Things like (Let’s go look at Christmas Lights Tonight, Today we are going to get hot chocolate, Let’s Go Sledding!)
- Small Candies or Chocolates
- Small $ Gift Cards
- Collector Card Packs like Pokemon
- Water Bottle Stickers
- Small Toys like Tech Decks or Small Lego minifigure packs
- Comment below with more ideas please! I am always looking for new ideas.
If you want to make an advent calendar using a scrap pallet check this tutorial out!